Website Reading Borough Council
Part time – 27.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8.00am – 2.00pm (30 min lunch break) – Term time only plus 5 inset days
£16,534 – £18,310 Per year
The Federation of Wilson Primary and Oxford Road Community School is in search of a Resource Manager (with reception responsibilities) who is adaptable and diligent.
The position is based at Oxford Road Community School, with a requirement for flexibility across the Federation. Occasional responsibilities include covering reception and offering administrative support to Wilson Primary School.
As the Federation Resource Manager you will be offering assistance to the School Business Manager, Headteacher, and staff at Oxford Road Community School with administrative responsibilities, encompassing school trips/clubs, financial tasks, and the recruitment process.
Your duties include:
- Providing efficient administrative responsibilities across many aspects of the Federation Schools
- Collaborating with staff to facilitate the booking and coordination of diverse activities and trips
- Sound financial management practices to verify deliveries, and confirm goods receipt, and supporting the Bursar and School Business Manager
- Offering HR support, including involvement in the recruitment process and management of staff training logs
- Invoicing and monitoring payments for Breakfast and Afterschool clubs.
- Utilising various administrative databases and web-based systems for effective operation.
You will need:
Outstanding communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and comfortable with the use of other operating systems.
Well-organised, approachable, and enthusiastic about handling diverse tasks.
Prior experience, skills, or knowledge in administrative tasks within a school setting would be advantageous.
We wish to make an appointment as soon as possible and will consider applications upon
receipt, therefore, candidates are encouraged to apply straight away.
Please visit the school website for more information about the role – https://oxfordroad.reading.sch.uk
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Your employment is with the Wilson/Oxford Road Federation and will initially be based at Oxford Road, but you may be required to travel during the course of your work.
You may be required to work at any other location within the Federation and you will receive 4 weeks minimum notice of any change to your location of work.
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position requires an enhanced DBS check. This post is exempt from section 4(2) of the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
To apply for this job please visit reabcli.webitrent.com.