Website Reading Borough Council
£19,495 to £20,826 Per year
Required ASAP – Full Time, 37 hours per week, Term time + INSET days, Permanent
This isn’t just any job. This is the opportunity to be part of something amazing and to improve the life chances of children.
Civitas Academy has an exciting opportunity for an individual to join the school and REAch2 Academy Trust as an Office Administrator.
The office administrator support the office coordinator to ensure the daily administration and smooth running of the school office.
The office is the hub of the school where a wide range of demands need to be met to a very high professional standard. This role will be the first point of contact for parents, carers, volunteers, contractors and other members of the community, as well as governors, staff, and pupils.
Candidates should have:
- experience working in a general office / administration environment
- experience working with and be proficient in Microsoft Office packages such as Word and Excel
- experience of reception work – being first point of contact with customers and visitors
- good spoken and written communication skills
- good attention to detail
- the ability to compose a clear message via email or letter
- the ability to meet deadlines
- the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people
In return we can offer:
- A wide range of professional development opportunities,
- A competitive salary,
- 29 days’ paid holiday (rising to 32 days after 5 years’ service) (pro rata for part-time or term-time only)
Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme LGPS,
As part of REAch2 employee benefits we also offer an eye care scheme, access to an Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family and membership of ‘perks at work’ – which includes discounts on holidays, shopping, family days out and much more.
For an informal discussion, please contact Sal Ducker, Executive Headteacher on 0118 467 6720
Visit the school website to find out more about Civitas Academy – https://www.civitasacademy.co.uk
An Application Pack is available from the from the REAch2 website: https://www.reach2.org/vacancy/office-administrator-2/
Completed Application forms should be returned to the Recruitment Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview – To be confirmed with candidate if shortlisted
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory written references will be sought from the successful candidates.
To apply for this job please visit www.reach2.org.