Website Reading Borough Council
£30,000 to £46,525 Per year
Full time/ Part time considered – Start date: Required April 24
We have an exciting position for full time teacher to join our friendly supportive team to cover a marternity leave.
We have a lovely, hardworking team of staff and delightful pupils who deserve the best people working with them.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about learning and committed to school improvement and who has excellent interpersonal skills, along with energy and enthusiasm
- Guaranteed PPA time with your team and subject lead and assessment time weekly
- Continued professional development opportunities
- A supportive leadership team
- Enthusiastic and friendly children
- Supportive and caring staff
- Benefit of working across the Federation
- The Kennet Federation aspires to be an actively anti-racist organisation. We recognize our aspiration as ongoing, involving collective commitment and accountability.
We welcome employees who are committed to and will actively contribute to our efforts to celebrate our cultural diversity and be resolute in advancing inclusion and equity.
We encourage candidates who share our ambition to apply, and we welcome applications from those with protected characteristics.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Application packs can be downloaded from the website – https://www.thekennetfederation.co.uk/vacancies
Please email email@example.com for further information.
Applications considered on receipt and successful applicants will be invited for interview.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.
To apply for this job please visit reabcli.webitrent.com.