Salary range: £76,676 – £90,258 per annum
Work location: County Hall, Oxford
Hours per week: 37 – we are open to discussions about flexible working
Contract type: Permanent
Vetting requirements: This role is subject to a Criminal Records Check
Closing date: Sunday 25th February 2024
Interview date: TBC
Are you a dynamic strategic leader with a passion for delivering the very best outcomes for people leaving hospital? Do you enjoy working as part of a joined up health and social care system?
At Oxfordshire County Council we are transforming the way we deliver social care assessments for hospital discharge. We believe that people must be supported to identify the activities and goals that matter most to them in the comfort of their own homes.
Our Neighbourhood Locality Teams are comprised of Occupational Therapists, Social Workers and Coordinators who work closely with our reablement care providers delivering timely assessment in a persons home to help them recover from their admission and achieve their goals.
Working as a senior systems leader with responsibility for operational delivery and development of the service you will enjoy a fast-paced and rewarding role working in a collaborative health and social care environment alongside system leaders.
With a sharp focus on excellent delivery and the confidence to drive systemic change this is an opportunity to join a motivated and innovative service.
- Culture of flexible working
- Technology to support agile working where role permits
- Up to 33 day’s holiday p.a. plus bank holidays
- Option to ‘buy’ additional holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme including access to health and wellbeing support
- Membership of the Local Government contributory pension scheme, with an employer’s contribution of up to 19.9%
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Local and national discounts for shopping and travel
- Great learning and development opportunities to support your ongoing development
To apply for this job please visit careers.newjob.org.uk.